Mantevo Suite Release Version 3.0
The current Mantevo Suite Release version is 3.0. Each proxy application included in the Suite is distributed separately. Mantevo Suite Release 3.0 is comprised of thirteen miniapplications, and two minidrivers. This release contains five new miniapplications as well as updated versions of many of the proxy applications that were included in the 2.0 Suite Release. Whenever a new version of a proxy application is released, the Suite Release version is incremented.
Previous releases can be found here.
See also the Mantevo Suite Release 3.0 release notes.
- *CloverLeaf: Version 1.1, Reference Version 1.1
- **CloverLeaf3D: Version 1.0, Reference Version 1.0
- CoMD: Reference Version 1.1
- HPCCG: Reference Version 1.0
- **MiniAero: Version 1.0
- **MiniAMR: Version 1.0, Reference Version 1.0
- *MiniFE: Version 2.0.1 (new openmp_opt version), Reference Version 2.0
- MiniGhost: Version 1.0.1, Reference Version 1.0.1
- *MiniMD: Version 1.2 (update in upcoming minor suite release), Reference Version 2.0
- *MiniSMAC2D: Reference Version 2.0 (5kx5k, 7kx7k test inputs)
- MiniXyce: Reference Version 1.0
- **Pathfinder: Version 1.0.0
- **TeaLeaf: Version 1.0, Reference Version 1.0
** New miniapp for Suite Release 3.0.
*New version of miniapp/minidriver for Suite Release 3.0.
- PylotDB/Co-PylotDB: Post-processing tools that accept Mantevo YAML output files. Co-PylotDB stores each file as a record in a user-specified local or remote MySQL database table. PylotDB is then used to access the database table and display it in a row-column format. Using PylotDB, data in YAML-formatted files are extracted to separate fields and displayed in a user-selectable row-column format for analysis and graphing with just a few clicks. Data can easily be accessed and compared across multiple tables and MySQL servers. Additional capabilities include MySQL database, table, and/or field creation or deletion; table field or element edits; individual table or entire database backup and restore, even to different servers; polynomial curve fitting, pie charts, X-Y graphs, frequency bar charts, scatter plots, and radar charts; and more.
Open Source Software
Mantevo proxy applications are open source software. Some Mantevo proxy applications are available for download under a GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), others are available under a BSD License. The license for each proxy app is specified in the applicable tarball. Release announcements will be sent to the Mantevo-Announce@software.sandia.gov mail list.